Imagine the soft waves lapping the sand, the tropic clouds lighting the sky, the setting sun casting its magical spell. Just the two of you, or together with those you love. What an ideal way to say “I Do!”
Whether you’re looking for a local wedding venue or planning a destination wedding, start with a wedding package, or build your own ceremony, add our signature Beach Bites reception or a private dinner for 2 on the beach. A beautiful way to start your lives together. Ideal I Do’s is here to make your South Florida beach wedding dream a reality. Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Naples and Orlando are locations we serve.
A Wedding Without Walls!
The Beaches are OPEN! The beach is the best place for a healthy, safe and socially distanced wedding!
Get 10% off of any package by signing up for our Free Ebook: 10 Things You NEED to Know for your Beach Wedding!
We are Your One Stop Beach Wedding Shop!
Since 2010 Ideal I Do’s has made over 1000 brides and grooms beautiful beach weddings. Our South Florida Beach Weddings cover 150 Miles of Beach from Miami to Vero and Naples.
Whether you’re coming from around the corner or around the world, you can relax because we take care of everything. Don’t be stuck looking around for a photographer, or chairs, or ﬂowers, musician, or an ofﬁciant, Ideal I Do’s provides everything you need for a beautiful beach wedding.
Our venue is the beach!
- Ofﬁciation and License Filing
- 8 Different Arches to choose from
- 5 Aisle Options
- 4 Chair Decoration Options
- Music (Live or Recorded) and Microphone
- Fresh Flower Bouquets
- Photography and Video
- Champagne Toast & refreshments
- Beach Wedding Receptions
- On the ground local advice, where to stay, go, eat, etc
Ideal I Do’s Beach Weddings is a Delray Beach based Florida Beach Wedding company providing intimate and elegant Florida Beach Weddings, Same Sex Beach Weddings, Beach Elopements and Beach Vow Renewals Ideal I Do’s Beach Weddings provides beautiful and affordable Florida Destination Beach Wedding Packages for all beach locations in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami-Dade County, St. Lucie County and Martin County. Boca Raton, Deerﬁeld Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach, Vero Beach, Naples Beach 10% Automatic discount for Active Military and Veterans (thank you!)
10 Easy Steps to a Great Beach Wedding
1. Decide on your date. (Or call us for availability.)
2. Decide on your location. (Or call us for a recommendation.)
4. Submit your choices from either of those pages.
5. Get a call from us to confirm and talk about your choices.
6. Receive our “contract offer” by email so you can see everything in writing.
7. Pay your 50% deposit electronically via Venmo, CashApp, Apple Pay or Google Pay
8. 1 month before – ceremony interview, arch design, music choices, etc.
9. 2 weeks before – payment in full is due, ﬁnal ceremony edit will be emailed, ﬁnal guest count is due. No changes will be allowed after this date.
10. Day of wedding, relax, be happy and know that Ideal I Do’s is going to be there to make you a beautiful beach wedding!
Thank you again for making our wedding and honeymoon in Florida absolutely fantastic.
This company did such a good job for us. They made our day such a special memory.
Thank you so much we had a wonderful wedding day on the beach …my day was GORGEOUS.
It was a dream wedding come true. Highly recommend.
Our wedding was just perfectly planned from start to ﬁnish.
Thank you so much for your professionalism and decor.
She was ﬂexible and gave us so much more than she promised 🙂 We got married and the sun was setting during the ceremony, so it was beautiful!!! We are happy to leave a ﬁve star review here.
RJ has made my whole wedding planning experience more enjoyable than I could have ever imagined and entirely stress free. Price quality perfection.
Thank you all. …went above and beyond to meet my needs for our wedding! She was a lot of fun and made our special day so much more special .
Biggest Question: What about the weather?
Yes, we know, we get this question all the time. Here are our top 10 answers to your question.
2. We schedule your wedding for a non-rainy time. Either Morning or Sunset. No afternoons.
3. If it does rain a bit, we thank the earth for her blessings and continue.
4. If YOU decide to relocate your wedding, we will do so for free, as long as we have not started to set up yet. We do not make the decision to postpone or move, that is up to you.
5.Because every wedding has a different location, guest count etc we cannot provide back up locations. Usually the hotel where you are staying, or restaurant where you are having your reception will let us at least hold the ceremony somewhere inside but this is UP TO YOU TO ORGANIZE AND CONFIRM.
6. We have a “Rainy Day Assurance” option, which gives you the option to postpone you wedding for any reason. There are no refunds for deposits or payments.